Monday 24 December 2018

Christmas Greetings...



Wishing all my readers around the World & in Northern Ireland, a very Merry Christmas and New Year.

Whilst everyone is enjoying the day, I'll be in Belfast, on my annual visit to the Connswater Shopping Centre.  The things you do, just to record one gull in particular - a Norwegian Black-headed Gull - (White) J4TJ.  Should I get it, this will be, for the fourth Christmas in a row.  Last year, a second Norwegian BHG, turned up - (White) J2UP.  It will be interesting to see if it also returns.

My next post, will not be published till Thursday, or most likely Friday.  It will feature, a few new ring sightings, as well as a couple of re-sightings and my latest visit to Antrim Marina.

Enjoy your day.

Gareth.

******************************

No comments: